Standing Rock Teach-In
Tuesday, November 15, 2016
3:30 PM – 5:30 PM
Dickson Court North (between Haines and Dodd)
Join UCLA students, faculty, postdocs, and guests for #NoDAPL Day of Action by leading a teach-in on the Dakota Access Pipeline and resistance/water protection. Members of our UCLA community who have traveled to Standing Rock will share their knowledge and experiences.
- Angela R. Riley, Professor, UCLA School of Law
- Clementine Bordeaux, Academic Coordinator, UCLA American Indian Studies Interdepartmental Program
- Jessica Cattelino, Associate Professor, UCLA Department of Anthropology
- Melanie Yazzie, UC president’s Post-doc UCLA and Assistant Professor of Gender Studies, UCR
- Nick Estes, (Lakota), UNM American Studies ABD student and founder of Red Nation
- UCLA students
Food will be served.
UCLA is a tobacco-free campus. All-day parking ($12) and short-term parking (payable at pay stations) are available in Lots 2, 3 and 4 (enter the campus at Hilgard and Westholme avenues). For more information, call 310-825-7315.